Tip to record your prank call with FREE Audio & Sound Recorder
I wrote much about voice changer and how to change voice for a prank call. So, what if you want to record your prank call for later fun? The answer is using a freeware call AV Audio & Sound Recorder to record conversation (in/out stream) through any instant messengers or voice chat applications.
mmm... most of us now using Skype. So, tn the steps below, I would like to focus on recording Skype conversation.
1. Make both sides (incoming/outcoming) of conversation recordableOpen the Skype's Options dialog box - Audio settings category:
|Skype's Audio Settings|
- In Speakers section, select Speakers (Avnex Virtual Audio Device)
** Note: Virtual Audio Device is a virtual device that installed along with AVSoft Corp.'s voice changer software line including VoizGame. And, it is not available for downloading and installing separately. You need to install any edition of AVSoft's voice changer software to have this driver.
2. Record Skype conversation with Audio & Sound Recoder
Download the AV Audio & Sound Recorder (completely FREE and fully featured) & run it.+ On Recording mode:
- Add Microphone (Avnex Virtual Audio Device) as recording device (1).
Add recording device
- Turn on Preview mode (2) and you will hear your Skype conversation
- Hit Stop (4) to end recording process.
Note: Remember to check on Switch to Records mode.
+ On Records mode:- The new recording will be added to the list. Double-click on it to play (6).
Click here to learn how to export your recordings.
|Export the recording|
|Click to download the program|
Or Buy Now to Save 40%
|Buy Full version of the program now|
Or you may want to save this special exclusive COUPON CODE for later use to SAVE UP TO 40% on any of Audio4fun's products: